The smart home automation market has grown 24.5% per year over the last 5 years!
C-Bus is the Best in Class Intelligent Lighting & Automation System flooding this market
The First in Class C-Bus Automation system is a microprocessor based wiring system which controls lighting and other electrical devices. C-Bus can control and automate any kind of electrical load, from the on/off functionality of a lighting circuit to the analogue input of a dimmer switch.
The information is held within individual units rather than one central point. This ensures optimum communications speed and reliability. C-Bus Automation is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Residential Home Control
- Home entertainment - Integrated audio-visual, lighting control and other electrical devices.
- Security - Integrated security, lighting and other electrical devices.
- Comfort – Dimming, scene setting, etc.
- Convenience – Multiple point control, central point control from touch screens, automated time- based control, automated ‘Goodbye’ and ‘Welcome Home’ scenes.
- Energy efficiency – Incorporation of light level sensors, occupancy control, temperature sensors and much more to make your home operate more efficiently.
Commercial Lighting Control
- Fluorescent lighting control for energy cost savings in high rise buildings.
- Integration with occupancy sensors and daylight level sensors, for energy efficiency.
- High-bay control in warehouses for energy cost saving.
- Integration with BMS to provide a more comprehensive lighting control solution.
Mood Lighting in Restaurants and Retail Outlets
- Flexible and integrated control of lighting and audiovisual equipment in boardrooms.
- Architectural lighting control for hotel foyers, ballrooms, art galleries and museums.
Stand-alone Room Control
- Integrated automation via touch screen user interfaces. For conference rooms and home theatres.
Multiple scene/mood setting.
Contact our C-Bus expert, General Manager Luke Oliver on 0208 749 3616 or click here to use our contact form to ask him about the C-Bus VIP Launch in Parsons Green this October 2017.